NBA Free Agency…is still filled with a lot of possible scenarios, but we now know that Chris Bosh is being pursued heavily by someone outside of Miami.
- Jordan Farmar signed a two-year deal with the Los Angeles Clippers to replace Darren Collison. I think the Clippers will miss Collison’s offensive game just a bit and this is a bit of a drop for the Clips, but it doesn’t make-or-break their contender status.
- The San Antonio Spurs are keeping Boris Diaw around for three years at $22.5 million. Diaw turned himself into a pivotal part of the Spurs offense and while the money is a bit surprising, Diaw will be a key cog in their title-defense for next year and maybe the year after.
I’m Tired of Rumors Starting
- The biggest news was that the Houston Rockets are seriously pursuing Chris Bosh. Bosh has been on the outs in Miami, in terms of hot stove rumors, and Houston may be the logical landing point alongside Dwight Howard.
- What may help that chip fall is what we find out about the meeting that LeBron James and Pat Riley are set to have this week. Moves are being made to prepare for James’ latest decision and if he doesn’t stay in Miami, it may be a matter of minutes before Bosh’s contract with Houston is already finalized.
- Speaking of which, the Cleveland Cavaliers are looking to move Jarrett Jack to make enough cap-room to sign James. Ohhhhhh this is why we love the offseason almost as much as the regular season.
- Finally, Mike Miller has met with the Denver Nuggets proving he is in it for the money, and not another title run. Good for you Mike Miller! Represent the 1%.