Week 2 at Jacksonville
The New England Patriots have a rematch of the AFC championship in their second game of the season. It was a close game last season and I expect more of the same in 2018.
More from New England Patriots
- Former Patriot Stevan Ridley Put Kevin Hart in a Wheelchair
- 3 Patriots Who Can Clinch a Roster Spot in Final Preseason Game
- Patriots Get Win Over Division Rivals Before Season Even Begins
- New Massachusetts Sportsbook Promos: $450 Bonus to Bet on Your Patriots at Caesars + DraftKings
- Ezekiel Elliott Reveals 3 Reasons Why He Signed With Patriots
The Patriots have dominated the Jaguars overall as they have yet to lose to them, but Jacksonville is an up and coming team. Blake Bortles is coming off one of the best seasons of his career and Leonard Fournette, and T.J. Yeldon have proven to be a dangerous duo in the backfield.
Also the Jaguars defense is one of the best in the league. They are able to completely take over a game.
The Jaguars are going to be a good team so I wouldn’t expect a blowout from the Patriots. Just like last year this will be a close game but I think that the Patriots will continue to be the ones on top and will defeat the Jaguars 24-21.