1. Tuukka needs to bounce back
It doesn’t take a genius to realize that game 5 was rough for Tuukka Rask. It is never a good thing when you are pulled in the 2nd period. The Bruins need Rask to have a great game on Monday. He needs to make the great saves that he had been earlier on in the series. The Rask that was in the net on Saturday needs to not show up again.
More from Boston Bruins
- Boston Bruins fans better be ready for a bridge year
- Boston Bruins Rumors: Why letting Tyler Bertuzzi walk is a big mistake
- Boston Bruins Rumors: Milan Lucic back returns to the Black & Gold express
- Boston Bruins Draft class 2023: Grades & thoughts on draft selections
- Boston Bruins win 3 big awards at NHL Awards Gala: Thoughts & reactions
Now I don’t doubt Rask. I expect him to have a much better game. There is nothing more embarrassing than getting taken out of a playoff game. We have seen how Rask has responded to situations like these. After getting benched for a few games early on in the season Rask came back with a vengeance.
If Rask is able to stand on his head the Bruins chances at victory are higher than the Prudential Building. No matter if you like it or not the Boston Bruins need Tuukka Rask.