2. Break down Bobrovsky
One of the Columbus Blue Jackets best players is their goaltender. If Boston wants to win they are going to have to make Sergei Bobrovsky work.
More from Boston Bruins
- Boston Bruins fans better be ready for a bridge year
- Boston Bruins Rumors: Why letting Tyler Bertuzzi walk is a big mistake
- Boston Bruins Rumors: Milan Lucic back returns to the Black & Gold express
- Boston Bruins Draft class 2023: Grades & thoughts on draft selections
- Boston Bruins win 3 big awards at NHL Awards Gala: Thoughts & reactions
So far in the postseason Bobrovsky has a goals against average of 2.01 and a save percentage of .932. Scoring on Bobrovsky is no easy task.
The key for the Bruins will be peppering Bobrovsky with shots and hoping that a rebound will bounce their way. Bobrovsky loves to sprawl and make some highlight reel saves but if he is unable to control the puck this can leave the net open.
If the Boston Bruins can get some quality offensive zone time and make Bobrovsky work they can wear down the goaltender and hopefully light the lamp.
If Bobrovsky plays like the Vezina winner he is the Bruins will have a tough challenge ahead of them. Hopefully the 1st line will help lead the Bruins to victory.