Bill Belichick is still the head coach
More from New England Patriots
- Former Patriot Stevan Ridley Put Kevin Hart in a Wheelchair
- 3 Patriots Who Can Clinch a Roster Spot in Final Preseason Game
- Patriots Get Win Over Division Rivals Before Season Even Begins
- New Massachusetts Sportsbook Promos: $450 Bonus to Bet on Your Patriots at Caesars + DraftKings
- Ezekiel Elliott Reveals 3 Reasons Why He Signed With Patriots
Until Bill Belichick decides to retire I will trust the man. He may make some questionable decisions but I wouldn’t want anyone else patrolling the sidelines.
Belichick could be facing a tough challenge. If Tom Brady leaves he will have to groom a new quarterback. The pressure will be high, but having the greatest coach in NFL history will help whoever has to take over Brady’s spot.
Also Belichick is a great talent evaluator. He is able to spot talent that no other person can see. He will know who would fit in and succeed on the roster. The Patriots will have holes on the roster, but Belichick will find guys to fill them.
As long as Bill Belichick is head coach of the Patriots, the team will be successful