Tom Brady could be gone
I am in a confusing state of mind when it comes to Tom Brady. I have no idea if he is staying or going. The only thing I am certain of is that he won’t retire.
More from Chowder and Champions
- 3 Midseason Chaim Bloom Decisions That Have Killed the 2023 Red Sox
- 10 Patriots Who Will Be Cut by Tuesday’s Roster Deadline
- MLB Screws Red Sox Fans With Broadcast for Mookie Betts Return
- 3 Most Underpaid Celtics Heading Into the 2023 Season
- Red Sox Continue Rollercoaster Season With Massive Win
Saturday was an awful night for Brady. He was 20/37 for 209 yards and an interception. He wasn’t the main reason the Patriots lost, but he didn’t help.
One of the last plays of the game that had no real impact on the outcome may change Brady’s mind about his future.
Right now, Brady’s last throw is a pick-six to Logan Ryan. If I know one thing, Brady won’t want to end his career like that.
Still, I think that Brady’s status in New England is up in the air. As we saw New England’s offense isn’t what it used to be. He could move on and try to win with another team and prove he doesn’t need Bill Belichick.
Hopefully, this game will not be Brady’s last as a Patriot.