Tom Brady is no longer a member of the New England Patriots and these five players will definitely notice his absence.
Brady is now galavanting in Florida ignoring guidelines from health officials and holding workouts with his teammates. He really is trying to become the stereotypical Florida man.
More from Chowder and Champions
- New England Patriots: 3 keys to remain AFC East kings with Cam Newton
- Boston Red Sox: MLB season and much more still in jeopardy
- New England Patriots rumors: Why team should go after David Njoku
- New England Patriots: Cam Newton brings fun to Foxboro
- Boston Red Sox: Alex Verdugo is the Summer Camp storyline to watch
At first, it was terrible to see Brady leave. He should have spent his entire career in New England, but real life is no fairytale. Not every career has a storybook ending. At the end of the day, the NFL is a business.
It will be interesting to see how the Patriots do. Will they sink or will they perform well due to the coaching of Bill Belichick amongst other factors?
There will definitely be some players that miss having Brady around. having the greatest quarterback of all time as a teammate can make your life a lot easier.
Also, there is the personal connection. Brady made lots of friends during his time in New England.
So while some players might be better off, here are the three Patriots players who will miss Brady the most.