The New England Patriots first game of the 2020 regular season is just a few days away and here are the five players you will want to keep an eye on.
It’s here. The 2020 NFL season has arrived. Soon the New England Patriots will be suiting up for their first game of the 2020 regular season against the Miami Dolphins.
Week One is always filled with intrigue. After a long offseason fans can finally see just how good (or bad) their team is.
More from Chowder and Champions
- New England Patriots are worth believing in despite loss to Seahawks
- New England Patriots: 3 takeaways from subpar Week 2 performance in Seattle
- New England Patriots GameDay: 5 bold player predictions vs. Seahawks
- Boston College Eagles: Jeff Hafley era off to strong start as Eagles soar
- New England Patriots: Expect offensive playbook to open up vs Seahawks
Also, the Patriots saw a mass exodus of players on defense. This was due to free agents leaving the team as well as opt-outs due to COVID-19. Only a year has passed, but the roster looks a lot different.
Still, expectations are high for New England. They are still expected to be a top team in the AFC East.
Players will have to step up to the plate. Second-year players will need to make that coveted step to the next level of skill now that they are no longer rookies.
Patriots fans can’t wait for Sunday. At one point it seemed like the NFL season was in serious jeopardy. The fact that they are playing at all is great news. So here are the five Patriots players you will want to watch on Sunday afternoon when they go up against the Dolphins.