Once Jimmy Garoppolo made it to the Super Bowl, fans were saying how much of a mistake the New England Patriots had made. Sunday’s game proved that losing Jimmy G wasn’t that bad.
Well, the Kansas City Chiefs are now the kings of the NFL and the AFC. They are Super Bowl champions after beating the San Francisco 49ers. But of course, this has implications for the New England Patriots.
Well Super Bowl LIV proves just why.
More from Chowder and Champions
- 3 Midseason Chaim Bloom Decisions That Have Killed the 2023 Red Sox
- 10 Patriots Who Will Be Cut by Tuesday’s Roster Deadline
- MLB Screws Red Sox Fans With Broadcast for Mookie Betts Return
- 3 Most Underpaid Celtics Heading Into the 2023 Season
- Red Sox Continue Rollercoaster Season With Massive Win
The 49ers had a lead late in the 4th quarter and seemed like they had the game locked away, but then Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs stormed back to get the lead.
That is why you can’t say that the trade was a mistake. When it comes down to it, I would rather have Brady as my quarterback.
Brady has that clutch gene. No matter how difficult it is he is able to lead his team down the field and win the game. Garoppolo proved that he can not do that.
If Tom Brady had the 10 point lead that the 49ers had the game would have been locked away. I already would have been out getting my Super Bowl champions hat. There is no way he would have blown that lead.