The Boston Bruins have proven that they aren’t as infallible as they seemed. At the trade deadline, they should try and acquire these 3 players.
Life for the Boston Bruins hasn’t been that fun. The team can’t seem to buy a win.
The Bruins got off to an insane start. In their first 20 games, they went 12-3-5. They seemed destined for the No.1 seed in the Eastern Conference. Boston was the hottest team in the NHL.
More from Chowder and Champions
- 3 Midseason Chaim Bloom Decisions That Have Killed the 2023 Red Sox
- 10 Patriots Who Will Be Cut by Tuesday’s Roster Deadline
- MLB Screws Red Sox Fans With Broadcast for Mookie Betts Return
- 3 Most Underpaid Celtics Heading Into the 2023 Season
- Red Sox Continue Rollercoaster Season With Massive Win
Now things have gone off the rails. Boston’s last win came at the beginning of the month.
This season has definitely been full of surprises and success. Mainly the Boston Bruins 1st line has been dominant once again. David Pastrnak is looking like a Hart Trophy candidate and Brad Marchand is playing amazingly.
There is definitely a weakness in the Bruins lineup. They need a 2nd line right winger. Boston needs someone to help David Krejci.
So here are 3 players the Boston Bruins should go after at the trade deadline.