Tom Brady is already focused on next season and has his eyes on one thing, bringing the New England Patriots (or some other team) to the Super Bowl.
Now even though he wasn’t playing in the game, Brady still found his way to Miami. He was honored before the game as the NFL celebrated its 100th year anniversary.
More from Chowder and Champions
- 3 Midseason Chaim Bloom Decisions That Have Killed the 2023 Red Sox
- 10 Patriots Who Will Be Cut by Tuesday’s Roster Deadline
- MLB Screws Red Sox Fans With Broadcast for Mookie Betts Return
- 3 Most Underpaid Celtics Heading Into the 2023 Season
- Red Sox Continue Rollercoaster Season With Massive Win
I think that the New England Patriots can win a Super Bowl with Brady. They just need to get him some weapons. If the Patriots had a quality tight end and reliable wide receiver besides Julian Edelman I think they could be one of the best teams in the AFC.
Usually, as players get older they tend to not care as much. Especially when they have already won a Super Bowl like Brady.
But that is what makes Tom Brady special. Even with his age and success, he is still as driven as he has ever been.
Tom Brady is still one of the top quarterbacks in the NFL. There is no one I would rather have under center in New England.